6/25/20 Update –
Nickel City will be opening to the public on 6/26/2020. We are following the guidance of national and local health officials. We have new sanitation and safety practices as Illinois moves to Phase 4.
- Capacity at Nickel City will be limited to 50 guests or less at any time.
- Face Masks/Coverings are required for guests entering Nickel City.
- Screening questions will be asked of guests entering Nickel City. Any guest who has COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are setup throughout the store and will be provided upon entry.
- Nickel City has moved to Ecolab cleaning/sanitizing/disinfecting products. These products are EPA approved and we will be sanitizing/cleaning the store throughout the day.
- Social Distancing should be followed in all areas of the store maintaining at least 6 apart. Signs and floor markings will be placed in the store to help maintain social distance.
We thank you for your continued support of our small locally owned business. We are committed to the safety of our guests and employees. We will continue to do everything we can to ensure a safe and fun experience at Nickel City. For any questions, please email email@example.com or call 847-559-8727. Thank you.