As we continue to follow state guidelines, we have new sanitation and safety practices.
- Capacity at Nickel City will be limited to 50 guests or less at any time.
- Face Masks/Coverings are required for guests entering Nickel City.
- Screening questions will be asked of guests entering Nickel City. Any guest who has a temperature or COVID-19 Symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are setup throughout the store and will be provided upon entry.
- Nickel City continues to use EcoLab cleaning/sanitizing/disinfecting products. These produces are EPA approved and we will be sanitizing/cleaning the store throughout the day.
- Social Distancing guidelines should be followed in all areas of the store maintaining at least 6 ft. apart.
- Indoor Dining is allowed at this time, social distancing is required when seated.
We thank you for your continued support of our small locally owned business. We are committed to the safety of our guests and employees. We will continue to do everything we can to ensure a safe and fun experience at Nickel City. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-559-8727. Thank you